Synergy Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket RHD
- Right Hand Drive Only
- Fits 07-18 Wrangler JK and Wrangler Unlimited JK
- Designed to be used with or without Synergy Front Track Bar Bracket (8091)
- Designed to relocate a stock stabilizer, Fox stabilizer, or any stabilizer with 1-3/8 inch mounting width and 1/2 inch bolt
- Bracket relocates the stabilizer to keep it up and out of harms way on a JK
- The kit includes grade 8 hardware and is easily installed using basic hand tools
- Manufactured from high strength 3/16 inch steel Powdercoated for corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- 2011+ Jeeps will require Synergy 8003 Tie Rod Clamp. The factory clamp cannot be flipped, it will interfere with the differential cover
- Minimum of 1 inch Front Bump Stop Spacers required
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Solve Offroad users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.