Fox Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks deliver race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Their heat-reducing design includes a metal-impacted aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than conventional steel. Inside, the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) separates the shock oil from a high-pressure nitrogen gas chamber, providing a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions. Combine these new technologies by Fox Racing Shox, together with a competitive price—and you have a winning combination! Choose the universal or vehicle-specific model that best suits your application.
Tech specs of 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks:
* Aluminum shock body dissipates heat, will resist rust over time
* Clear-anodized for a durable finish
* Application-specific valving to maximize off-road performance
* Components: black anodized billet aluminum
* Shaft: hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
* Race-developed high-flow piston design
* Quiet nitrile rubber bushings for increased suspension articulation
* Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
* JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
* Extended length applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
* Optional roost shield kit available (sold separately) to protect shock shaft and seals from rocks kicked up by tires
* Nitrogen pressure
* Compression valving
* Rebound valving
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Solve Offroad users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.